Hello


Hello everyone ! My name is gabo. I'm twenty years old. I am a junior majoring in finance at National Taipei University of Business. In my free time I like to walk in the city I live and take some picture to record it, sometimes I run to strong my physique and go mountain climbing. My favorite food is chocolate and carry. Especially the dark chocolate, 72% dark chocolate taste really good, the flavor is a little bit sweet then the strong coco will spread in mouse. Having it in the morning makes my day! And there's an inspirational quotes about chocolate I like it very much ,“Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”― Forrest Gump. Through this sentence makes me thinking positive, discover special thing and enjoy my life. After I talk about myself, hope you can share something interesting with me.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Working for free

W2 Homework